VIP is seeking an undergraduate student to help with digital marketing, design & communications, available to start as soon as possible. This is a PAID position.
- Hours/Schedule: ~15
- Location: Klaus Advanced Computing Building
- Work Study: Not Necessary
- Pay Rate: Based on year + experience, $12-15
- Positions Available: 1
- End Date: May 15, 2020 – with the possibility for summer hours.
- Contact Name: Cahara Murray
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social Media marketing. Do you know the ins & outs of Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram?
- Familiarity with the VIP program
- Experience with ADOBE SUITE – Illustrator, Photoshop, & Premiere Pro. Experience with photography, photo editing, & video making using these programs
- Interest in GT Communication standards or a willingness to learn. For more information please review, https://comm.gatech.edu/resources
- Excellent writing skills – to be used for writing news stories to be published by our program
-Positive attitude. Let’s have fun!
-Able to stay on for multiple semesters
-Willingness to complete all tasks no matter how big or small
-Able to switch between tasks quickly if needed
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com.
Be sure to include your resume, one paragraph on why you would be a good fit for this job, and any marketing/digital media pieces you’ve made. Interviews are scheduled to begin next week, if possible.