The Language Institute is looking for a video production assistant for the Fall 2019 semester with an opportunity to extend into the Spring 2019 semester.
The Video Production Assistant’s primary responsibility is to shoot video and edit it for use for areas ranging from short information videos to lecture videos supporting the Language Institute’s online program initiatives. The content may be posted to social media, digital signage, marketing materials, and online course platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• 60% Technical Operations: Film, edit, and produce video for use
• 20% Administrative: Meet with project manager/instructional designer to determine script, storyboarding, and visions for videos.
• 20% Other Duties as Assigned: Including, but not limited to, uploading and publishing videos on Kaltura, creating in-video prompts, and posting of videos to Canvas
• Current Georgia Tech student.
• Understanding of introductory video editing and communication principles
• Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
• Ability to work independently and on deadline
• Ability to collaborate with ideas on projects
• Experience using Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia
• Experience creating simple vector graphics
• Experience and comfortable using Apple computers
• Experience with international students