United Talent Agency’s Summer Internship Program is an 8-week program where Interns are exposed to a wide variety of business practices in the field of entertainment and receive formal instruction on the fundamentals of the talent agency business. The skills learned and relationships built during the program are meant to springboard interns to join the Agent Training Program and into a successful career in the entertainment industry.
Nashville’s 8-week Summer Internship Program has two sessions. The first beginning in May and the second in July. Internships are paid employment opportunities, range from part-time to full-time.
The application deadline is December 1, 2019
Interns will work in the UTA mailroom, service the company across all departments and participate in UTA University programming, the in-house education program. The Internship will also entail assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks, distributing mail, running errands and special projects as needed.
- A passion and curiosity for the Entertainment Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
- Must be reliable and possess good judgment
- Must be service-minded
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating accuracy in the execution of assigned tasks
- A college degree is strongly preferred. For those students actively enrolled in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program, you must have finished your sophomore year in undergraduate studies. We have no restrictions on declared majors, degree program, or course of study.
- Interns that will be traveling are responsible for their own transportation and housing.