“Innovation Programs at SunTrust aims to create an environment that encourages experimentation, cooperation, speed, and a freedom to fail. We believe that it’s okay to be awesome. Seriously. We are looking for a visual storyteller who understands basic technical and conceptual aspects of video production and editing.” –Hans Eckman
Position Details and Requirements:
- The video intern will be responsible for shooting, editing and publishing event videos (corporate road shows, special events, and town halls), interviews, promotional clips and background video.
- Intermediate skill with basic video formats and editing: Import, video file types, sorting and annotating footage, file conversion, clipping, basic transitions, editing multiple video clips, sound editing
- Ability to animate prepared visual assets
- Experience shooting video in different settings: interviews, news/presentation, crowd reaction, stock/background
- Intermediate to advanced skill using Adobe After Effects and Premier
- Ability to learn or use different editing suites
- Knowledge of lighting, recording or editing audio, set design for various locations like one-on-one interviews is a plus
- Advertising and design a plus
Their goal is to offer full-time employment following graduation to the right candidate.
For more details: 2016 Innovations Team Co-Op Job Descriptions
To apply, email Hans Eckman at Hans.Eckman@SunTrust.com