MUST be proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). Samples of work will be required. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, adhere to strict deadlines, possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and be able to work with little or no supervision. Student must be open to a collaborative process. The Marketing Assistant will help market the Student Center to create awareness, increase traffic, and provide consistency of information.
- Working with the operating areas within the Student Center to help market the services and programs offered to the Georgia Tech community.
- Designand production of marketing materials for Student Center events or programs
- Represent Student Center at information fairs and events (occasional)
- Assist with communications assessment
- Assist with web, as needed
WORKSTUDY: Not required
HOURS: 10 hours/wk
PAY RATE: Dependent upon experience
LOCATION: Student Center
Please send resume/portfolios to: