The BME Department is seeking talented students interested in marketing strategy and consulting for BME Capstone Design during Spring 2019!
Who they are looking for:
- A dedicated marketing intern to showcase our BME Capstone program to local internal and external partners and develop our brand.
- Graduate MBA/Masters and senior, junior, sophomore undergraduates with prior demonstrated experience in marketing, consulting, business development, and/or web design will be considered.
- Must have demonstrated interest in the healthcare field.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
- Able to commit an average of ~2-5 hours/week in support of BME Capstone initiatives.
- Compensation commensurate with level of experience
- Undergrads: $9-13/hr
- Grads: $13-16/hr
What projects are involved:
- Website development: webpage design, analytics, blogging
- Brand management: developing marketing materials for tradeshows/pitches, resources for sponsors
- Social media marketing: define strategy for social media presence, create and manage accounts weekly, developing a media content pipeline