The undergraduate assistant will create and edit multimedia content for the web (including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) about arts and culture, and support the production of a video series of interviews with local artists and creatives in Atlanta. At the same time, he/she will coordinate marketing and advertising components of the publication.
• Strong writing skills (professional and/or journalistic)
• Social Media & Digital Savvy
• Multi-media production skills
• Web design / Content Management Systems
• Desirable qualifications: Interest/knowledge about Atlanta’s art/creative scene; written & oral fluency in English and Spanish; interest in media culture, journalism and/or Latin American Studies.