Between classes, room and board, books and more, college costs can add up quickly. Earning your degree doesn’t come cheap – and Sixth City Marketing wants to help.
Sixth City Marketing is proud to announce that they will be offering an annual $1,500 one-time scholarship for incoming and current college and university students. The money will be dispersed beginning the fall semester of the 2019-2020 school year.
*The scholarship will be paid directly to the university to be used toward graduate or undergraduate tuition and/or on-campus room and board.
How to Apply for Our $1,500 College Scholarship
To apply for the Sixth City Marketing College Scholarship, eligible students will write an essay of 500 words or more about how the internet has impacted or influenced them in their chosen career path/studies. This could include through social media, website development and design, video production or a digital campaign.
There should be content that supports how any of these aspects influenced you and your future career or choice of study. Out of the box and creative topics are a plus.
- Enrollment/enrolling at an accredited institute, college or university (funds will be dispersed to the financial aid office directly)
- The essay needs to be provided in Word or PDF formats
Who Can Apply?
- Incoming freshmen
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- No age requirement
**Students must be enrolled full-time in an accredited university or college in the United States for the coming fall 2019 semester.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The final date to submit your essay is June 15, 2019. You can submit your essay any time before that date.
The scholarship winner will be announced August 5, 2019.
- Entries will be evaluated for spelling and grammar as well as overall storytelling
- This is a one-time scholarship of $1,500
- Scholarship winnings will be sent directly to the university/college financial aid office
- The scholarship can only be used for tuition, books, or on-campus room and board
Please submit your application and essay to the form on their website. If you have any questions, contact them via email at email@example.com.