Georgia Tech alumni have had the full GT experience and would like to help guide you through it. Mentor/mentee pairs are hand-selected based on alumni and student profiles in order to ensure successful matches. Mentees can expect to:
– Develop relationships with Georgia Tech alumni, and specifically, a meaningful relationship with at least one alumnus/a.
– Enhance networking, communication, problem solving, interviewing, etc. skills through events and activities dedicated to those areas.
– Begin to develop their personal and professional networks and understand the importance and value of the GT Alumni Network.
– Have a heightened sense of current professional issues, trends, and possibilities within or external to their field of interest.
– Receive honest, constructive, and informal feedback to increase self-awareness and aide in development as a future professional.
– Gain an enhanced understanding of the importance and benefit of seeking out mentors in life.
For more information, go to the GT Mentor Jackets Website.