Often referred to as a “media boot camp,” this highly selective program teaches a talented group of up-and-coming communicators the realities of the business world through an all-expense-paid internship in New York City, which includes practical experience and career-planning advice.
Selected participants receive:
- Round trip travel to and from NYC. (air, train, or driving mileage reimbursement)
- Housing at a downtown Manhattan university dormitory in a shared suite setting.
- A living allowance to defray cost of food and personal expenses.
- A full-time internship at a top New York media company that aligns with a student’s interests and career goals. (Past internships include: Facebook, Viacom, Nielsen, Spotify, Bloomberg)
- Weekly events including panel discussions, company visits and speakers.
- Extensivee career counseling and networking opportunities through the IRTS Foundation to ensure that each student makes the most of this New York experience!
Applications Due: Thursday, December 1 by midnight EST
Still not sure whether to apply? Brian Robins, one of our LMC students, participated in IRTS fellowship last summer and would love to tell you about his experience and answer your questions. Contact him at email@example.com.