The application process for the 2016 spring and summer global internship programs in London, Los Angeles and New York is now open.
City Internships runs immersive career training programs for college students and recent graduates. They’re designed to expand participants’ horizons and get them job-ready. For each program, on top of hard and soft skill building at weekly career seminars, workshops and networking events, participants undertake an internship placement at one of our partner companies. Students and graduates develop real-world skills, build their professional network and fast-track their career.
Students can apply here: http://city-internships.com/apply/
Placements are available in banking and financial services, art, fashion and design, marketing, advertising and PR, consulting and professional services, entertainment, media and journalism, law and politics and lastly, technology and engineering.
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested students are advised to apply ASAP to secure a spot. You can read more about the program on their home page: http://city-internships.com/
- An eight week placement with a leading company
- Career seminars, skills workshops & networking events
- Social events & weekend excursions
- Local mentorship & 24/7 support
- Optional accommodation package
What participants achieve:
- They offer an internship in students’ chosen industry that makes their resume glow and will have hiring companies lining up to meet them.
- Students make lasting international friendships, see what it means to travel and experience life in a new city.
- Students meet like-minded go-getters and leading industry experts at exclusive networking events; invaluable connections to kick-start their career.
- They offer the opportunity for students to convert their theoretical knowledge into workplace dexterity with a slice of professional life and career-enhancing weekly seminars.
- Students realize their career direction and earn the hard and soft skills that the world’s leading companies notice.
Please apply via: http://city-internships.com/apply/