Brain Bytes Creative
120 Interstate North Parkway SE Suite 448 Atlanta, GA 30339
Are you a wicked graphic designer with strong basic design skills and an eagerness to learn more? Are you quick and motivated enough to keep up with our ever-growing creative team?
Brain Bytes Creative is looking for an awesome intern who wants to learn and be mentored in the graphic design field. You’ll work with our creative, marketing, and development teams to create engaging web and print materials. Your projects may include (but are not limited to): helping brainstorm concepts for upcoming projects such as marketing strategies, branded promotional items, website design, social media graphics, image editing, posters, flyers, and other print projects.
This is a part-time internship — three days a week for three months, from April to July (but this might be longer if we really like you!). This internship is also available full-time for school credit. The hours you work can be flexible to fit your schedule. The internship is unpaid but comes with possible advancement opportunities!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has experience with Adobe InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC, and other common design and layout applications
- Learns quickly and can’t wait to learn more
- Understands how people think, view, and interact with visual work
- Understands what a deadline means and does whatever it takes to get the job done
- Catches details that make the difference, and has an eye for pixel-perfect design
- Is computer savvy and has basic online research skills
- Is proficient in written and verbal communication
- Is reliable and treats others with respect
- Can work independently AND with a team
- Can keep track of tons of files
- Can manage several deadlines at once for several different projects
Bonus points if you have:
- Basic knowledge in UI\UX
- Experience with PPT and Prezi
Experience designing for Web and Apps
What we offer:
- Working with a community of awesome people!
- Learning a LOT about all types of design (We do it all!)
Building an amazing portfolio!
How to apply: Send 3 to 5 pieces of your best design work OR your portfolio/website, plus a resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.