Georgia Tech Cable Network (GTCN) is looking for a Video Promotions and Operations Assistant for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters. The position will start in July when the chosen candidate will be trained. Hours/schedule for summer can be up to 40 hours/week if you are not taking classes and 20 hours/week during fall and spring.
The Video Promotions and Operations Assistant’s primary responsibility is to create video campaigns and assist with updating content on our website. The promotions will be scheduled on our in-house channels and may be posted to social media, digital signage, and other online platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Video promotions: Choose video clips, create basic graphics, edit and produce in-house shows and movie promos.
• Operations Assistant: Update our Mercury content, online calendars and other website related content.
• Other Duties as Assigned: Including, but not limited to, taking and editing photos, and creating original content for social media.
• Current Georgia Tech student.
• Understanding of introductory video editing and communication principles
• Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
• Ability to work independently and on deadline
• Ability to collaborate with ideas on projects
• Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop. If you do not have any experience with these, we will provide on the job training.
• Taking and editing photos.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to GTCN TV/Web Operations Coordinator Yelena Rivera.