Georgia Tech Cable Network (GTCN) is looking for a Social Media and Marketing Assistant for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters. The position will start in July when the chosen candidate will be trained.
The Social Media and Marketing Assistant works closely with our TV/Web Operations Coordinator to create engaging content for GTCN’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Uploading pictures, videos, digital fliers and information to social media
• Assist with creative marketing efforts for programs
• Being on site to capture pictures, videos, and short interviews of programs
• Conduct brief video interviews in order to promote upcoming programs or stream programs that are currently happening
• Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
• Current Georgia Tech student
• Knowledge of current social media trends.
• Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
• Ability to work independently and on deadline
• Ability to collaborate with ideas on projects
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop
• Advanced photography and video skills
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to GTCN TV/Web Operations Coordinator Yelena Rivera.