Georgia Tech Athletic Association (GTAA) is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Marketing Assistant. This part-time, paid position supports GTAA initiatives through the coordination and implementation of marketing and sales strategies, reporting to the Assistant Athletic Director of Marketing & Fan Experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute assigned marketing plans, with focus on increasing attendance for Olympic sports
• Assist with management of the Junior Jackets Kids Club, with the intent of increasing overall membership and engagement
• Coordinate event logistics for identified home games and special events
• Assist with creating messaging and special event promotions needed to engage GT alumni and current undergraduate students
• Assist with on-campus marketing initiatives while working with campus groups/organizations
• Create various promotional graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
• Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, work as part of a team and motivate staff in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays depending on work and game schedules
• Self-directed and motivated
• Ability to work 20 hours in the office, or at scheduled events
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Monthly stipend of $600/month; 5 positions available
• All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The functions listed above may not be inclusive of all essential or marginal functions of the position. This job description does not state or imply that these are the only essential or marginal functions to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be required to perform other job-related duties requested by the supervisor. The employee is expected to adhere to the policies as set forth by the Institute, Department of Athletics, Conference affiliation and the NCAA.