Internships are designed for current undergraduate and graduate students during the Fall, Spring, and Summer of each year. All available internship opportunities are unpaid positions. School credit can be provided.
- Main point of contact for the Make-A-Wish Georgia chapter website.
- Use the Site Core content system to update chapter website.
- Schedule and manage any photographers and videographers needed.
- Serve as the primary graphic designer for the chapter.
- Design promotional posters, flyers, handouts, etc.
- Ideal for applicants pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing.
To apply for an internship, potential candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and one professional letter of recommendation to Beth Parmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.