Internships are designed for current undergraduate and graduate students during the Fall, Spring, and Summer of each year. All available internship opportunities are unpaid positions. School credit can be provided. Interns will:
- Pre-plan social media content using Hoot Suite program.
- Post organically on all of our social media platforms.
- Create engaging blog and social media content.
- Complete social media communication requests received from staff members in a timely manner.
- Compose wish stories for our chapter website, Adopt-A-Wish donors, and high cost wish assist.
- Responsible for creating a social media strategy surrounding upcoming chapter signature events.
- Writing sample is required along with resume and cover letter.
- Ideal for applicants pursuing a degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, or Marketing.