Georgia Tech’s Office of Government and Community Relations is seeking undergraduate students of all majors to apply for the 2019 Georgia Legislative Internship Program and the Georgia Tech Federal Jackets Fellowship.
Pair your passion with public service! Students exploring careers in research, law, education, policy, or government can gain valuable exposure to government and business leaders while getting paid and earning course credit. Problem solvers are in high demand, and Georgia Tech students can stand out among other job candidates and bring unique talents to government roles.
Tues, August 28, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thurs, August 30, 2018
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
RSVP today at
Quick Facts: Georgia Legislative Internship Program
· Work at the State Capitol in Downtown Atlanta – past placements include Georgia General Assembly committee support and press offices
· Offered spring semester only.
· Open to undergraduate students of all majors who are residents of Georgia and have sophomore standing or above. First-year students are welcome to attend the info session.
· Application Deadline: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at noon
· Complete the Application 
· More information and how to submit your application can be found at
Quick Facts: Federal Jackets Fellowship
· Work for the federal government in Washington, D.C.
· Students secure their own internship position based on career interests – past internships include NASA, White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Smithsonian Institute, and Members of Congress.
· Offered every semester.
· Open to both undergraduate and graduate students of all majors who have sophomore standing or above. First-year students are welcome to attend the info session.
· Application deadline (Spring/Summer 2019): Thursday, September 20, 2018 at noon
· Complete the Application [link to]
More information and how to submit your application can be found at
Stay in the loop! Follow us on Twitter: @CapitolJackets [link tohttp://twitter.com/@GTinDC]] @GTinDC [link to