Thanks to a relationship with our department we are ahead of the fall call for Interns @ Q100.
If you are interested in interning this fall semester and earning LMC elective or Free elective credit — apply in late June by sending your resume.
Mr.Kelly will start seeking fall interns in early July.
The Q100 Internship Program allows college students to gain valuable work experience while they explore future career opportunities and gain work experience in Radio Promotions. This internship exposes the Interns to the entire radio station and provides a general introduction to the industry.
Internship: Q100 Promotions Department
* Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
* Must be earning school credit for the internship
* Unpaid position
* Required to work a minimum of four (4) office hours and one (1) event per week, or two (2) events per week. Includes days, evenings, and weekends
* Energy and enthusiasm required
* Self motivated
* Strong work ethic
* People skills
* Desire to work to full potential in a professional environment
Send Resume to:
Assistant Promotions/Marketing Director
Q100 at 99.7 FM
780 Johnson Ferry Rd. NE
Atlanta, GA 30342