CyBear Interactive, a division of Watauga Group, is seeking a Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 Intern for their Atlanta office. The ideal candidate is eager to gain hands on experience in the paid digital media industry and learn all aspects of campaign management across various self-serve paid media platforms including Paid Search, Social and Programmatic Media through a DSP. Many internships turn in to full time positions within our agency as we prefer to grow and promote a team from within. We are a family who work closely together, put our people first and build lasting relationships with clients. We are looking for candidates that share similar values, hardworking and looking to take the next step in developing their career.
In this role, you’ll work alongside senior analysts and learn what it takes to plan and execute paid digital media campaigns of various sizes & scopes.
What you can expect to learn:
- Advanced Excel skills through training courses and hands on experience
- Hands on experience managing platforms such as Paid Search (Google/Bing), Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest, Snapchat) and Programmatic through a DSP (DoubleClick Bid Manager and The Trade Desk)
- How to utilize planning tools within platforms to estimate audience sizes, budget recommendations, keywords, estimated CPC/CPM, etc.
- Best practices with bidding strategies, copy creation, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to become certified in multiple platforms, specifically Adwords and Analytics
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to those listed below.
- Assist in developing strategy, launching, monitoring, optimizing and reporting for paid digital media campaigns (Display, Native, Search, Social, and Video)
- Manage day to day tasks and workload to ensure client and partner agency deadlines are met
- Work with Digital Marketing team to build digital media proposals
- Assist in preparation of weekly/monthly updates and reports to track trends and success of campaigns
- Keep up to date and informed on new paid media trends and adapt accordingly
- Analytical/Strategic Thinking
- Communication/Written/Oral/Public Speaking/Presenting
- Creative Thinking
- Customer Service/Focus
- Learning Support/Continuous Learning
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork/Cooperation/Working with Others
- Junior or Senior majoring in Advertising, Marketing, Statistics or similar fields
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work a flexible schedule at a minimum of 15 hours/week
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
T. KEVIN JOHNSON
Watauga Group | Human Resources Office Administrator
Visit us at WataugaGroup.com