Riverstone Technology is looking for a driven and creative digital marketing intern with a desire to work with a fast growing technology company. The ideal candidate is interested in using the web to help our company grow and is ready to get their hands dirty in all aspects of digital marketing. This position is perfect for someone who is ambitious, self-starting and interested in a career in marketing.
Digital Marketing Intern Duties
- Work with our team to develop and implement interactive marketing campaigns through paid media, search engine marketing, email marketing, and social media
- Write and edit articles, press releases, white papers, blogs, and more based on abstract provided with summary, target keywords, and company brand script
- Support additional digital marketing initiatives as assigned
- Assist with office management tasks, such as answering phones, running errands, etc.
- Soak up as much knowledge as possible and apply it on the spot
Digital Marketing Intern Required Skills
- Marketing/Business background in college and/or real world experience
- A thorough understanding of the ins and outs of MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills in person, over the phone and in writing
- A passionate, positive and willing-to-learn attitude
Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $2,000.00 /month
Apply by submitting your resume here.