The Cox Enterprises Corporate Affairs department is looking for a corporate communications intern. This individual will play a role in the rollout and communications of a new employee mobile communication platform. S/he will be responsible for ordering, packaging and shipping promotional materials, drafting pre- and post-event messaging and various other tasks and projects as needed for roadshows. This role requires strong attention to detail and organization skills. A collaborative team attitude is essential.
- Order, package and ship promotional materials for roadshow events
- Coordinate the logistics and movement of all essential roadshow elements to various locations
- Assist with messaging for roadshow events
- Attend and participate in all applicable team meetings and meetings related to the roadshows
- Developing communications to help build awareness of the application as well as provide context to events.
- Liaison with our creative team to develop promotional collateral
- Travel to select markets to help promote the product as assigned
- Additional projects and tasks to be assigned as needed.
- Major in public relations, journalism, communication, English or related field.
- Minimum 3.25 GPA.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Digital and social media knowledge.
- Keen attention to detail when proofreading, copyediting and fact-checking.
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Project management skills preferred.
- Unofficial transcript