The Center for Advanced Communications Policy (CACP) seeks an undergraduate student to work during Summer Semester 2019, with possible extension for Fall ’19 and Spring ’20 semesters. Graphic design and digital media experience are highly desirable. Key duties will support preparation for the State of Technology (SOT) Conference planned for May 2020.
They are as follows:
- design/prep of SoT outreach including invitation, program, posters, signage, etc.
- promotion of event through social media channels
- consolidate multiple email lists into a unified outreach database for the SoT
- manage attendee registration process
- miscellaneous administrative duties to support the planning and execution of the SOT
Interested students should contact: