Who the CoLab serves:
BSLMC & BSCM students*
*and team projects with at least 1 CM/LMC major on the team.
How to get time in the CoLab?
The CoLab is open for walk-ins Monday through Thursday from 9am to 4pm
Fridays from 9am to 12pm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or appointments.
For more information please visit: colab.lmc.gatech.edu
What types of projects are appropriate for the CoLab?
- Digital/Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Creative or Original Writing
- Content Creation: ex. blogging
- Portfolio building projects
- Job research
- Aptitude/Personal Discovery Exercises
- Hands-on creative arts that are space appropriate (watercolor, collage, origami)
- Lynda Training
- Lynda is an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos taught by recognized industry experts. Georgia Tech is now providing unlimited access to lynda.com for all faculty, staff, and students. To learn more, we suggest that you watch this introductory video about the service, and watch the course.